MedTrace Pharma A/S
Office Manager & Personal Assistant
You are flexible, positive, have a high degree of initiative – and you are ready to define this
newly created position at a fast-growing, diverse, life sciences company
MedTrace is looking for an experienced Office Manager & Personal Assistant to help support the growth of our company. In August MedTrace opened a new office in Minneapolis, and we are looking for you, who wants to be with us from the start, and be at part of that team….
Our products are designed to help patients be diagnosed quickly and accurately, and we are dedicated to becoming the global leader in perfusion imaging. We are growing rapidly, backed by strong investors such as ATP, BankInvest, Swisscanto Private Equity and the European Innovation Council.
Your personal values include drive, a passion for your work, responsibility and a commitment to diversity and equality. You enjoy a working environment that is dynamic and versatile and want a job you can shape according to your strengths and qualifications.
You will quickly fill an important position in the company. As Office Manager & PA you will report to the COO (one of the founders). The position is fulltime and has a split of being PA for the COO and managing the startup office in Minneapolis.
Your main responsibility is to assist the COO based in Minneapolis and with a close corporation with the remaining Executive Management Team based in Denmark.
The position requires a large degree of coordination between the Danish headquarters and the Minneapolis office, and the right candidate can proactively anticipate challenges and resolve issues by her-/himself before they grow into problems.
Furthermore, you will contribute to securing a pleasant and efficient work environment for all MedTrace employees, as well as supporting our internal collaboration and external partners.
It will require multitasking skills and an open-minded nature, to make it easy to juggle a variety of assignments and displaying a trustworthy working relationship with your co-workers.
- Securing the calendar logistics, incl. time management and coordinating with the COO
- Answering e-mails
- Creating and maintaining the COO’s to-do lists
- Preparing for meetings in including invites, agendas, pre-reads, minutes, tech set-up
- Creating PowerPoint presentations (both content and design)
- Various communication tasks
- Office maintenance (cleaning coffee machine and water jars, emptying shredder, ordering office supplies, recycling bottles, ordering weekly groceries, etc.)
- Coordinating and communicating with external vendors and service providers, incl. reception and cleaning staff
- Planning business trips and hotel reservations for visitors
- Handling travel expenses
- Responsible for answering calls to the company’s phone and welcoming guests
- Meeting preparations (material prep. meeting set-up and, catering)
- Pick-up and/or deliver packages and items
- Diligent at proofreading
- Have a detail-oriented mindset
- Are service-minded, self-driven and outgoing
- Are flexible and have an international mind-set
- Can communicate and collaborate across an organization
- Are strong in written and oral communication
You thrive in an organization that includes diverse cultures and people at all organizational levels, and you are excited about the opportunity to be part of a growing company and help shape its future.
- You are fluent in US English in speaking and writing
- Super-user in the MS365 (MS Office)
- Relevant educational background as B.Sc. in business administration and/or communication
- 5-10 years’ experience from a similar position in an international environment
- Able and willing to work in the office 5-days a week
If the position has got your interest, please send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com
You can also read more about us, our company and who we are at here.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received. For any inquiries about the position, please contact Heidi Freytag, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
About MedTrace Pharma A/S
MedTrace is a development stage pharma device company moving into the clinical phase. Our solution is a fully automated 15O-water hardware/software technology for cardiac PET diagnostic imaging, quantifying blood flow and perfusion. We believe we can improve diagnostic accuracy in PET perfusion examinations to the benefit of cardiac and oncology patients globally.
Our company was established in 2015 and our headquarter is based in Hoersholm, with a presence in the US and Sweden. Our technology is currently in clinical use under magistral exemption and medical device exception at two hospitals in Denmark and has a further clinical footprint in Sweden and the Netherlands. The 1000th patient was recently dosed with 15O-water using our technology.
Our team at MedTrace is made up of people who have drive, passion, and a sense of responsibility towards each other, plus a commitment to our technology, our customers, and the patients we serve. We work with a sense of purpose because we sincerely believe we can shape the future of this company and help reduce diagnostic uncertainty.